Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I need to know the difference between video cameras?

I have no idea about how to go about finding a good camera. I will be producing a film shortly and all that lacks is a camera. I will have a camera man to run it but he does not have a camera. (He only used the one from school.) Maybe more than one camera. I need to know the best camera. The best of everything. I'm being graded. Not on the camera but clarity and stuff. This is a full length movie by the way. A make, model, type, and everything.



talk with your camera man. since he has used a school camera before, he may know what is best for your situation.. All video camera's get clear footage, but it's the camera man's job to be sure that the stuff recorded is good. The key to a good video is both in the production and post production. look at videouniversity.com... very informative...

No comments:

Post a Comment