Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Question about charging the battery on my camara ?

if i charge the battery on my camara every day after i use it, is it good for the batterry or bad for it?





should i charge the battery only when my camara asks for it?


or should i charge it every once in a while even though my camara does not ask for it ?



you should go full cycle on a battery once in a while





full charge to completely dead





and its spelled camera!




You should charge your battery until it drains out or when you need the extra charge in my opinion. Its like if you work out everyday you will get tired and worn out the same way works with a battery the more you charge it the less it will last.




I like to let mine run down and if I need it the next day and it's down then I put it on the charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment