Thursday, March 12, 2009

Detachable Hard Drive XBOX?

I need to send in my 360 for repair but I have to detach my hard drive. How would I do this?



Very Easy.





The HDD is on top of the Xbox, there is a small gray button on top of the Xbox where the drive is. Push it down and while holding it, gently pull the little hard drive out. its tricky sometimes but is not hard to do. It clips in and out.





Your Xbox is basically a rectangular prism (or box) except for the hard drive on top, it makes the Xbox have a lump on top. You will see the lump, thus being the hard drive, then the button is right at the bottom of the drive, facing the disk drive part of the Xbox, cant miss it.




On top of your Xbox is your hardrive. There's a button you press on it, and it comes right off.




unsnap it from the top of the console....just like you put it on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment