Thursday, March 26, 2009

How do I get pictures from my SD card to my computer?

I put my SD card into the appropriate slot in my computer, The light next to it turns green but the computer does nothing.what do I do? PS- I don't have my USB cable....



In many cases the computer won't do anything. If you have windows use file explorer, to find the drive,. For example, your computer might show C: for your main drive then D: for the CD/DVD drive, E: and F: for other drives. Usually, the highest letter will be the SD Card Drive. (Mine is J:) Then you can copy the pictures to your hard drive.




check to see if your SD card reader shows up as a drive on your computer. If it doesn't then you need to fix your device driver for your reader.




refer to the instructions that came with the computer


help section

No comments:

Post a Comment