Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want to unlock my cell-phone, can I?

I am not happy with the packages AT&T has so I want to switch my SONY ERICSSON Z750a to a different service company. Is there a website that can do this for me?





Also, what company would you recommend for a texter and little talking? I buy prepaid. No contract.





Will any of my files on the phone get erased?



No idea how you would go about switching the phone to a different service.


But I love Verizon. If your friends have verizon then it's perfect because of free IN calling and you can pay i think 5 or 10 dollars a month for unlimited texting to verizon (could be free actually.)





Or look into Alltell. My cousin had them about 5 years back and she was always on the phone to Arizona, while in NY.. so I feel they are good.





no your files shouldnt get erased because they are on your phone not the service satellite.

No comments:

Post a Comment