Thursday, March 12, 2009

How can I fix my TI-84 graphing calculator keys from sticking?

I just recently bought a graphing calculator for class and it has been working fine. Out of nowhere in class it starts to stick. Like I would press a number and it wouldn't show I would have to hold it down for a few seconds for it to even show up. So I changed the batteries and it is still doing the same thing.



Have you spilled something on it recently? If so, I'd suggest cleaning it. Google should provide more information about that.





If not, then it could be a hardware issue. It would seem like the button interrupts are being delayed for some reason, possibly a malfunction. If this persists, then I'd recommend alerting Texas Instruments about this issue and possibly send in your calculator for repair.




Quit beatin' the meat while you're doing math homework.




Mp's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment