Thursday, March 26, 2009

Which do you want/think is better DSi or PSP?

here is a list of pro's and cons for DSi because some people do not understand certain things about DSi


DSi


download games


play 3 different types of cartridges: DS, DSi enhanced, DSi exclusive


free 1000 download points for the first time on DSiware


Download music


take pictures


record noises


bigger screen than DS


thinner than PSP


SD card


have to rebuy gameboy and gameboy advanced games to play


only 2 colors


you can distort pictures


reinforced back


that is all I know if you have any other pros or cons on DSi please post with your answer.



DSI simply because the DS has better games to me, the PSP is filled with chopped down ports that where really designed to be played on the big screen, while with the DS most if its games actually feel as if they where developed for it, also 3rd parties have never really gave the PSP much notice as I said they just view it as a way to con people into re-buying PS2 games basically, but on a smaller screen and not as fun, multi media I couldn't care less about, all I care about is its games and with a new Zelda title coming this year, Dragon Quest 9 confirmed and a whole host of other RPG games, the game line up on DS/DSI continues to look promising, while PSP has pretty much been passed over by most 3rd parties.




I think it really comes down to your age and game preference








if your younger, then I think the ds will probably suit you more








the psp is more for the active older gamer





just my opinion




ive never played on a psp, but the dsi sounds awesome to me.











and im sure theyll get more colors next year




PSP! Because Sony is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment